Bring out your inner beach babe hair with this texturizing beach spray! So quick and easy to make, and smells fantastic too. It’s important that fractionated coconut oil is used rather than conventional coconut oil. The fractionated coconut oil comes in liquid form and doesn’t solidify.
INGREDIENTS & SUPPLIES
- 8 oz glass spray bottle
- 7 oz warm water
- 2 tsp Epsom salts
- 1 tbsp aloe vera gel
- 1/2 tsp fractionated coconut oil
- 20 drops lemongrass essential oil
- Pour warm water and salts into spray bottle, and shake until the salts are completely dissolved.
- Add aloe vera gel, fractionated coconut oil, and lemongrass essential oil.
- Shake beach spray well before each use.
- Rock that beachy hair!