Calm troubled skin with this soothing mask made from healing bentonite clay and oats. Bentonite clay absorbs toxins and impurities, and releases beneficial minerals to the skin. Oatmeal is soothing and skin-softening. Tea tree essential oil brings antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
- 1 tbsp calcium bentonite clay
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tsp powdered oats
- 2 drops tea tree essential oil
- Blend dry ingredients together.
- Mix in water and tea tree essential oil until smooth.
- Apply a thin coat of the oatmeal clay mask and allow to dry.
- Use warm water to gently remove mask.
Note: It is important to use glass bowls when using bentonite clay, as glass will not react with the clay.