Acid reflux is a condition where stomach acid comes back up your esophagus and can cause uncomfortable or even painful heartburn. This recipe is a great way to help combat acid reflux and heartburn naturally.
- 2 oz distilled water
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 drops ginger essential oil
- In a glass, blend together water, apple cider vinegar, and ginger essential oil.
- Drink immediately while the essential oil is well blended into the water and vinegar. Alternately, swirl the water around a couple of times before drinking to disperse the essential oil molecules thoroughly.
- Best if taken as an acid reflux preventative method about fifteen minutes before eating.
- Take only water and vinegar if pregnant, unless on the advice of your physician.