Pamper your growing baby bump with this easy to make and use belly lotion bar.
INGREDIENTS & SUPPLIES
- 2 oz rosehip oil
- 1 oz beeswax pellets
- 1 oz shea butter
- 1 oz coconut oil
- 15-25 drops neroli essential oil
- silicone mold
- Melt beeswax pellets, shea butter, and coconut oil over a double boiler.
- Remove from heat, then blend in rosehip oil and 15 drops neroli essential oil. Add additional neroli essential oil if desired.
- Pour into mold and allow to harden.
- Use hands to warm the belly lotion bar, then apply to belly. Safe to use in second and third trimesters.